Monday, December 16, 2013

Not unlike political ads on television...

It is almost as bad with the adverts for stuff.. things.. items....cause its expected for you to go into debt and gee you kid needs everything given to them ... cause cause.. blah blahs parents got her a chia pet covered car!!.. yeesh.

It is the week before Christmas already… Yikes.

For some reason I am looking forward mostly to the Rose Bowl Parade.. I do not know why.

This escalated fast!

Pretty much everything is done but a few minor things. Just taking the wrapping paper out, opening the gifts, eating the foods, glowing the balloons is left. Back to front.

Coming into this time of the year I am grateful for my family, friends, health ( as it is )and subjective ( hologram universe don't ya know ) happiness. I wish the same to all in this coming week of Christmas and then New Years. If your traveling, packing, moving, drifting, adjusting...may you do it safely and serenely. I will go on and all that in the run up to each. So this would be Christmas eve, eve, eve, eve, eve, eve,eveeveeve… Sleep tight.. don't let the bed bugs bite… Sleep tight… came from when beds had ropes to hold up the bag full of hay or feathers…. A tighter rope a straighter sleep…. The bugs. Well you know about that. Super 8 I think is good.

I have a possible fix for my computer placement dilemma. I think... again barring the 2D ness of it all. I have three small shelving units. I might be able to line them up against the far wall and place each computer on the top on the break. If I can figure out how to get the power and cables run it will open up about 1 1/2 ft by 5 ft. Which would be nice. Plus the computers would be much more accessible to clean. It might look good too. We shall see. I am not going to do "anything" until the holidays set in. 

I followed my own advice and tried to do three things around the house that were doable in a short period of time and also within my single person strength zone. So.. Dishes were done and washer started, Bed center supports were fixed and last and seriously not least I cleaned up the boxes in the garage and got it ship shape. I am totally pooped out.

I intended to stop downtown today and maybe take some pictures but when I left work, stopping by to drop some food off with my son in law I remembered I had Christmas presents in the back. Not a good idea to park and leave them.. No different than in walmart or the Malls parking lot. I did not go off the ship with things.. I did get useful and functional things.... socks, shirts, fruit cake and slippers!!!

So no new nothing today... but I will post some I worked on last night. Yes.. I spend about two hours a night editing. Who cares!! LOL


First my certification.. Oh, the washable crayon came off!!


This is a balloon design grid for a Zing Racer. I made it to help a friend out with his pattern.


 Fill Er Up!
 Fuel pump. I wished they had them now. Just to watch the fuel in the glass.

Local Calls Only.
 An old rest stop on the way between Cuba and Bloomfield NM.


The Breaks.
 Just like this sign. I have multiple shots and edits of it.

Reflections of Duke City 505.
 I have to go in and eat here someday.

Blistered.
A wide edit of the old wayside stop.

I did another one of neon beer signs in a window. I posted it to facebook. It turned out very nice also.

Time is kicking it heel's up..... No time to slow down.. no time to putter..... Or is there?

A few more interesting things...

They are.. they are they are.. can you say Banana...banana ..... 


So the EPA gets it wrong again.. well golly. Soap.. basic soap. 


Google +... is it worth giving another online chat room the time of day.. is it worth it to keep in touch with friends.. consider just regulating what you post and how.


Oh.. these are cool... if you know a beautiful connosaur of heels.. these are amazing....


It was a thin day on the nets......

I am off to see what I can completely mess up in the files. Have yourself a very merry.....